Data Recovery Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Does anyone know of a “Data Recovery” software package?
Have been looking around trying to find a quality package that I can use on my clients computers.

Regards

Martyn

Just a little advice..

Although I have no particular software to recommend, I can say this. If at all possible, if you have access to another drive USE it. While writing to a drive that you want to recover lost data, you run the risk of overwriting onto the data that you wanted to recover,making it virtualy impossible.

martyn837 said:
Hi

Does anyone know of a “Data Recovery” software package?
Have been looking around trying to find a quality package that I can use on my clients computers.

Regards

Martyn

Take a look HERE

BTW Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

for repairing, recovering etc it's hard to beat Bart's PE Builder for creating an easily customizable disk containg a broad range of repair and recovery software.

you can learn about it here

http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

Data Recovery Software Package

I really know the worth of data :)

Once I also faced data loss disaster. I mistakenly repartitioned my backup drive :confused: :confused:

And then, it is a grave situation for me.....

I searched net in a desperation to quickly recover my lost data.

And found lot of commercial software for recovering the data, but many of them are unable to locate few most required files.

From download.com, I downloaded Kernel for FAT+NTFS, there are great reviews written for the software. So downloaded the software and tried it on my partitioned disk. Software takes about few hours to scan the complete disk and shows the recovered files in the last.

And VOILA to my thrill the files are there, I purchased the software and successfully recovered my files. This is just to share how Nucleus Data Recovery Software helped me to get my data back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back