Dcom errors 10010

Oexet

I've got a couple of issues in the event viewer which I am unable to fix myself or even with the solutions from the internet:

The server {3EEF301F-B596-4C0B-BD92-013BEAFCE793} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

The server {9AA46009-3CE0-458A-A354-715610A075E6} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

The first one is something called "desktop undo manager" and the second one is "sync integration manager". The only solution I could find was to change their permissions in registry which I did by allowing everything to all users, system and admin. Unfortunately it didn't help. Are there any other solutions to fix it and what exactly are those two servers do?

It seems I've been able to fix it by adding permissions in the dcom service directly.

There's last one error I've got:

Application Popup error 56, mentioning ACPI and number 5. That's it. Any advice on that one?

Is it related to starting a VPN connection?

My PC is constantly connected to the internet via router.

The even states that it can't find the description for an event 56 related to Application Popup and asks me to install or restore the component. Then it just adds that event contains this information:

ACPI

There are also several warnings (not errors) saying:

: The embedded controller (EC) returned data when none was requested. The BIOS might be trying to access the EC without synchronizing with the operating system. This data will be ignored. No further action is necessary; however, you should check with your computer manufacturer for an upgraded BIOS.

Which are related to ACPI error 15.

Also - I didn't fix dcom errors as they occurred again :/ But I guess its fine as you said.

I've got the latest BIOS version by the way.

Hmm, there are days that this is the only solution:
tumblr_nqeys63Zgi1uobjceo1_500.jpg

:sorry for the satire:

Well I've spent a month trying to sort out issues with my new pc and still don't know whether I did so you don't have to tell me. Im trying to squash those errors just because im annoyed at this point that they exist.

Understand; NEW should come without the necessity of using lots of time to make it run correctly

Well I could've bought pre-built pc but then I would've have had to pay for a windows 10 instead of getting an update for free, also I bought PCU before I actually bought everything else.

Overall it appears that all of my issues were related to software included with motherboard. I've had huge latency spikes and sound distortion related to wdf01000 driver which in turn was related to keyboard, mouse, AIDA64, LCDHost, usb hubs and Asus AISuite. Uninstalling the last one seems to have fixed everything but I do have some errors left in the event viewer.

Don't go OCD on the event viewer; Layer your review and actions. Read, research and solve them in their natural order:
  1. critical
  2. error
  3. warning
  4. info

Back