Dell BIOS Password Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everybody great forum, I was wondering if anybody could help me, I have recently got a 2nd hand Dell Latitude C610 laptop, the computer is protected & I don't have the password the service tag number is #39ZQD0J-595B. thanks in advance

Thanks

Thanks for your reply, I have tried a number of the suggestions posted in that thread without been sucessful. I was trying to contact Rustam to see if he could help me but his pm storage capacity is full. Again thanks for your assistance maybe If I post a reward of a pint of Guinness lol.

I have deleted your other thread on this subject and retitled this thread.

Please don`t open anymore threads for this subject. Thanks.

Regards Howard :)

looking for Latitude Masterpw.exe

does anyone have got the Latitude Masterpw.exe ? Could you share it to me, please. Thanks in advance

Thanks Rustam_

Cheers Rustam_ I was able to clear the Bios password & enter the system setup, but I'm not sure now how do disable the primary password I don't have the original password anybody any ideas how to get pass this?

Latitude c610 eeprom chip location

Hi does anybody know the location of the eeprom chip for c610 laptop, I have already stripped the pc down but couldn't find the chip. I would really appreciate it if sombody could forward diagrams of pictures showing the location, thanks in advance

EMTEC1 said:
Cheers Rustam_ I was able to clear the Bios password & enter the system setup, but I'm not sure now how do disable the primary password I don't have the original password anybody any ideas how to get pass this?
do not brake yourself, you have a master password, so you can set a new primary password or do empty it.

rustam_ said:
do not brake yourself, you have a master password, so you can set a new primary password or do empty it.

Hi "R"
Nice to see your english is getting better :cool:

Nice to see you back in the forum, people have been asking after you, We still need that code generator in here for people as you can see, so stick around

Ididmyc600 said:
Hi "R"
Nice to see your english is getting better :cool:

Nice to see you back in the forum, people have been asking after you, We still need that code generator in here for people as you can see, so stick around
As for you too :)
I still here, but sometimes I cant get the internet. And I still consider for controlled help.

Hallo rustam_ i have a problem with my dell c610 laptop. I search all the time in the web but u are the only one who ( I hope ) can help me.

I must clear the master password of my notebook.

SERVICE TAG is 1XHDR1J
EXPRESS SERVICE CODE is 42-013-611-91
HDD S/N is 65KT7467T 6Y6

Thx a lot

Hi rustam!

It is so great that I found this thread and you - being able to help with Dell Master Passwords for the Administrator BIOS Password.

I have a real problem with my current Dell Latitude D610 what I recently received from a former colleague, who left our department. I somehow feel disabled with my "baby", not having full access. The main problem is, that I would like to install a bigger harddisk, and that I would like to communicate via Bluetooth with my mobile phone. But this function for example is disabled :-((.

The thing is, that the ex colleague who left us, somehow must have changed the pass, what was known before. Another guy who also already worked in the bios on this machine provided a password, but this didn't work. I would be so grateful if I could receive a positive answer from you.

Here my data:
It was really so good if I hear from you!

Many thanks and best greetings, Thomas!

Dell Latitude C600

Hi rustam or anyone, i need your help.
I will help a person who will bring her notebook to turkey tomorrow evening.but her notebook is secured with a bios admin. password. she told me that the service tag is: 048YKH.
She will fly tomorrow evening. i would so happy if you send per e mail the answer or how can crack the password till tomorrow.
my e mail adress is email removed
thanks from germany
princeton

posting your private email in a public forum is very foolish. You must like receiving spam and viri when your address is used by spambots.

dell latitude c600
hi i need anyones help!
dell notebook C600 latitude
computer system is protected by #1C4W10J-595B !
i can´t read clearly the service tag maybe its 184W105 or 104W108 or 164W106
the express service code is 29-105-892-19
! i would be so happy if yu can help me today.
thanks a lot

dell master password removal

rustam_ said:
As for you too :)
I still here, but sometimes I cant get the internet. And I still consider for controlled help.
Hi Rustam, Here is my story. I bought a laptop at a local flea market with the assurance that the seller is always there in case you needed help.
When booted gives a screen looking for administrators password. Took the thing back the next weekend and of course the sellerr was nowhere to be found. Tried for a couple of weeks now and still no luck. my service tag number is 2z4br91-595b can you help me please?

D610 system bios location

Hi does anybody know the location of the System Bios
chip for the Dell's latitude D610 laptop, I have already stripped the pc down but couldn't find the chip. I would really appreciate any information showing the location on the motherboard and the pins you need to short to reset the password, thanks in advance

D610 Lost Password

Hello to all,Ineed a master password for my Dell D610.My ex-partner must have locked me out.It is such a nice looking unit for a doorstop.Any help will be appreciated.
TIA
Service Tag 6f26t61-595b
Express Service Tag 13971363625
email removed

Newcomer, in training

Hi Rustam

I just purchased a D610 laptop from ebay and it is locked by a password. Can you please HELP.

Service Tag is BTZG1B1-595B

Thank you for all your help.

Gil

it is very foolish to post email on a public forum. You must like spam and viri sent to you by spambots that harvest email addresses from public forums.

Got Admin but need Primary password

My story (so far...)

I've just bought a Dell latitude C800 off ebay and the guy gave me the Admin password so that I get in and use the computer without a problem but it seems to want a "primary" password to make changes to the bios (like disabling the admin password!).

I was hoping the password master could help me out here please :)

The service tag is: 23Z451S and there's a 595B number somewhere else also.

To show my gratitude I can offer you a free license of our Flash tool: AnFX (link removed) if you would like. Although given that you can work out laptop password generation algorithms you could probably work out a key for AnFX yourself ;). But if you already have enough challenges and would like to get a key the easy way let me know!

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back