Dell CP Bios Password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspirulito

I got a del CP laptop that has power on bios password. It was bought at a local auction of the city used equipment. It shows CRGXP**-595B as the tag number. I read a previos thread where a member named RUSTAM could generate master passwords for tags ending on 595B. I would like if possible avoid having to short the chip. Can you guys help me?

Thank you in advance.

thank you for your reply but if you have ever been there, you would know your recomendation does not help. Thank you anyway. I thought this forum was to get help not to be told to go somewhere else... and here I am helping as much as I can.....

Why do you people need passwords? Do you buy laptops off E-Bay as is or something? Dell has told us there are 3 methods of obtaining passwords for their systems. Haven't you heard of these? Do you have a telephone? Call Dell

well the post was asking for help.. like my father said.. if you can not say anything good then just don't say anything at all... as to where I got the computer is on the first post, if you had only bother to read you would know....

You must contact Dell support and tell them your circumstances. If you can't prove legal ownership, you are out of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back