Dell D520 Bios Password Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Please help me to clear the Bios password of the Dell latitude D520
Service tag: #CPG3N1S-595B
Express Service Code: 27660086128
REV A01 (I am not sure if this is Bios version but I found it underneath of the laptop in case if you need it)

I looked at the Paragon site but there is no D520 model so I dont know what to do to get the password or some way to crack it. Please help me

Thanks a lot and hope I got a reply from you soon
you can email at: email removed

thanks so much but may be this is my last solution cuz this is not my laptop, so I dont want to pay for it.
I am still waiting for Rutam reply

Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Does any one has any image of the D520 chip location so I can try the shorting method, if so please indicate which bin need to apply

Thanks

go to www.support.dell.com its free and it might will give you a step by step instruction or probably a picture of how and where you suppose to reset the bios..just goto troubleshooting and FAQS and the enter your service tag,then type in the problem,aiyt!

hallo Please help me to clear the Bios password of the Dell latitude D520
Service tag. FMC4R2J-595B
Express Service Code,340-023-680-11
Thanks a lot and hope I got a reply from you soon
you can email at email removed

Hello,
I have the same laptop and same problem. I can do the shorting but cannot find the chip. Have you found which chip is the eeprom chip to be shorted. And I assume that you short ALL pins, so if it has 6 legs ALL need to be shorted? Please share with me what you have found out.

Thanks,
Julie

d520 unlocked!!! :)

I have latitude d520 with xxxxxxx-595B service tag, my bios was locked but I successfuly unlock them. Procedure is: remove coin-cell Battery for couple minutes, put them back. And all bios settings now are on default. that mean in boot order, usb, cd/dvd is now switched on. Now you must download this file download.centre4service.com/svctag.rar and make bootable usb drive. Pass for archive is "smellyalater". Remove the hard drive and put usb in laptop, turn it on and fallow procedure.

Bosnian rulez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back