Dell D620 Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

sat-pimp

I need to know how to find out if a bluetooth adapter is installed on a d620.
The bios has a place to Disable or activate it. So im thinking it has the moduale installed. Any advice would help.

Dell says that Bluetooth is an option on this model. If the option in the bios to enable or disable Bluetooth is hi-lighted, we can assume that the system has a Bluetooth adapter installed

Tmagic650 said:
Dell says that Bluetooth is an option on this model. If the option in the bios to enable or disable Bluetooth is hi-lighted, we can assume that the system has a Bluetooth adapter installed
Yes I have enabeled it in the bios, but I dont see it in my windows device list.
Im thinking there is a software driver needed to make it work.

D620 bluetooth

I adding the internal adapter to my D620. You need to pull off the top cover strip that has Latitude D620 and the power buttons. Start from the right side and pry it up slow. Under the cover on the left side under the latitude letters you will see the internal bluetooth board or not. if its in place yours came with bluetooth, if its not you need to buy the Dell Bluetooth 350 intenal adapter on ebay or from dell.

hi i have a dell d620 locked i need to find rustman_ . can y help me.
#CQWM5B1-595B PLEASE THIS WAS BAUGHT ON EBAY.. AND IS WAS LOCKED

I got a Dell Latitude D620 from ebay and need your help with the password, here the numbers:

Service Tag: D2Z6RB1-595B

Express Service Code : 28478204605

Many Thanks

well like all I am also curious to make this laptop D620 worth for me ....
same grey password screen comes whenever I turn it ON... nothing else ... no prosesor FAN movment just a click sound in CD/DVD once everytime before the grey screen comes up..

Please tell the solution rustam_ or lamo for hard drive as well..... Details are:::-
91P5F2J-595B

HARD DISK SATA SEAGATE 80GB >>> 2B7CC0183US4WS (CAN I CONNECT THIS HDD TO MY DESKTOP WITH SATA CONNECTOR TO GET IT FIXED. I TRIED BUT ITS NOT DETECTED IN DISK MANAGER)

hi i have a dell d620 locked i need to find rustman_ . can y help me.
#CQWM5B1-595B PLEASE THIS WAS BAUGHT ON EBAY.. AND IS WAS LOCKED

well rustam_ is now a days impossible to get hold of and even if anyone is lucky I beleive he is now towards pay for service side.
and for D620 one must pay which I did on ebay and really the password worked for my dell.cost me £35
then comes the HDD which i think there is no other way then buy new one... but in the previous years i ve seen lamo giving hdd passwords aswell but i wonder all are gone... or why they are no more listening to our feeds....

for D620 pay n be in peace...
and goodluck for those who are still hunting rustam_

why do you reply to dead threads anyway?
have a look at the date of the post you quoted... 01-23-2008, 03:12 AM *lol*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back