Dell Dimension 4400 maintenance error light codes

I have a code error on my Dell Dimension 4400. After a well needed cleaning service I tried to restart my machine it wont get past the hard drive. The light codes are A,B,C are green and D is yellow. I reseated the cards that were removed and checked all cables for looseness but to no avail has the problem been corrected. I am very tech sabe but this code doesnt show up on the dell website and the support techs only work with warranty. I have had this machine since 2001 and it has done a great job without fail. Can anyone give advice on the code above. TIA Louis ( American lost in Peru)

2001, the motherboard might have finally failed, look for exploded or bulging capacitors near the CPU heatsink

2001, the motherboard might have finally failed, look for exploded or bulging capacitors near the CPU heatsink
Thanks for the reply, I check board hardware and did not encounter any building capacitors,or burnt resistors. But I did change the CMOS battery. Now the codes have changed to three orange and one green. According to the Dell codes my BIOS needs to be changed but I don't have a way to view it. The video card is lit up and the fan works but not making it to the monitor. All this was fine till I cleaned it.

Back