Dell E6510 Network connection problems

Hey, I got a Dell E6510 from my uncle as a gift. When I open it to use, the wifi doesnt work and so I put my wifi dongle in the usb slot and it works perfectly. Now I want a permanent solution instead of using the dongle all the time. When I go to device manager to [other devices] all of the devices have the warning type sign (yellow triangle). I tried to download the drivers from my working computer to that one, but a messages keeps coming up, device not installed properly.
Please help. If further informormation is required for assistance, I will provide.

Laptop, and when I got it he said there didnt seem anything to be wrong with it (I got it used, and it was just laying around in my uncles office so thats why he gave it to me).

Hey, I tried to do what you told me and it was going well except when I got to step 8 where I have to click "Dell Factory Image Restore menu." On my system recovery option it isnt there. The only files there are are shown on the image below. I though it was the system image recovery but that says I need a disc or somthing to to recover.

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    529.5 KB · Views: 1
Back