TechSpot

Dell intros low-cost 21.5, 23-inch IPS screens

By Matthew
May 13, 2010
  1. If you're shopping for a color-accurate display on a budget, Dell might have just what you're looking for. The company has introduced its 21.5 U2211H and 23-inch U2311H monitors with IPS panels, which are priced at $279 and $299 on Dell's US site.

Read the whole story

2. slh28

slh28 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,925   +170

Nice to see affordable IPS panels coming on the scene, they haven't exactly been coming down in price like technology usually does.

3. KG363

KG363 TS Enthusiast Posts: 524   +9

Dang, I JUST bought a new monitor

4. Burty117

Burty117 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,510   +314

And i'm in the market for a new one! oohh yeah!

5. 8ms?!?
    It's a resonably priced but faaaaar too slow to me..
    Got an Iyama 3 years ago with 5ms respose time, I rather go for Samsung or maybe LG..
    T

6. williamcoxx

williamcoxx TS Rookie

I was really looking for something that suits my pocket. I think my search for a affordable and durable display ends here.

7. calebcarterr

calebcarterr TS Rookie

8. IPS panels are a different game. If these are comparable to others I've used the slightly slower refresh is way offset by the gorgeous image quality and viewing angles. Once you use them it's tough to go back to the consumer TN panels that only have price and refresh speeds to brag about.

9. I think that this monitor is best suited for my home studio. It nicely design, the configuration is good and most of all not hard so heavy for my pockets.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.