TechSpot

Dem chicken nuggets

By TheDreams
Sep 5, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. This is so crazy I just had to share :D Enjoy!
  2. Ranger12

Ranger12 TechSpot Guru Posts: 634   +116

Hey, anybody who has had the munchies knows that nothing hits the spot quite like chicken mcnuggets. So back off.
    On a serious note, this chick is high as a kite being flown from the space station. She's not coming down for a loooonnggg time and if I was that guy in the window I would've made a bee line for the walk-in freezer and locked myself in...

On a side note, last year it was found that this chick had eaten nothing but chicken mcnuggets for 17 years
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...s-eating-McDonalds-chicken-nuggets-age-2.html
    So there's definitely some magical properties to these things that makes them highly desirable. The most shocking thing is that that girls is decently attractive (before she collapsed, I imagine) If they can solve the collapsing problem maybe chicken mcnugets can make a viable diet? /sarcasm
    TheDreams and learninmypc like this.
  3. TheDreams

TheDreams TechSpot Booster Topic Starter Posts: 475   +43

I just want to know what she meant by "Don't make me assume my ultimate form!"? lol
  4. learninmypc

learninmypc TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 5,189   +230

Yes, she is cute. lmbo. too funny.:D
    TheDreams likes this.
  5. davislane1

davislane1 TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,275   +470

Eat mor chikin! Or... No, definitely not.

Seriously, though, those must have been some trippy mcnuggets. I can't imagine eating anything for 17 years straight like that. I'd develop PTSD.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.