Desperate For Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure you get plenty of people who come in here complaining about
FPS problems in Counter Strike.. BUT mine is for 1.6 Now Source.

I have STumped 2 ATI PRofessionals in trying to fix this error and many boards.

In cs 1.6 When viewing far distances / high rendered maps / player models / gun shooting. My fps drops insanly low sometimes to 20-30.

My system should hold 100 steady

1700 mhz intel 4 processor
512 mb SD ram
256 Pci Bus Radeon 9250 Pro -- no the best but should hold 100 in 1.6
Just Reformated / Defragged

Tried fixing this problem through ingame RATES .. Grapfix Card AA // AF // V-Sync.. EVERYTHING

It even happens in a LAN GAME. But when i stare at a wall i seem to clock in at 100 fps steady.

I am offering a 50 $ reward for a fix . Not much but all i can offer.

Please i really want to fix this problem it conflicts with gameplay :(

( tried new drivers and such to for the vid card no diff )

tr1ck187 said:
Im sure you get plenty of people who come in here complaining about
FPS problems in Counter Strike.. BUT mine is for 1.6 Now Source.

In cs 1.6 When viewing far distances / high rendered maps / player models / gun shooting. My fps drops insanly low sometimes to 20-30.

My system should hold 100 steady

1700 mhz intel 4 processor
512 mb SD ram
256 Pci Bus Radeon 9250 Pro -- no the best but should hold 100 in 1.6
Just Reformated / Defragged

Tried fixing this problem through ingame RATES .. Grapfix Card AA // AF // V-Sync.. EVERYTHING

It even happens in a LAN GAME. But when i stare at a wall i seem to clock in at 100 fps steady.

I am offering a 50 $ reward for a fix . Not much but all i can offer.

Please i really want to fix this problem it conflicts with gameplay :(

( tried new drivers and such to for the vid card no diff )
i do not play the games you mention so its kinda hard for me to fix your problem,It could be anything,but i do have a few guys that play them and i will ask for you they are techs,I will let you know if i get some info.can i get at least 1/2 of the $50 bucks if i fix your problem :haha:,We are here to help keep the 50 there will be some one here to help.

tr1ck187 said:
You can all 50 if u fix it.. Its not just a problem with that game its a system problem so mabey you can help ?.
NO ONE, and absolutely no one including the engineers who designed that graphic processor can help you.

It's the same as asking to give 50 bucks away to someone who could help you breaking the speed of sound with your bicycle.

If you had a better video card and processor, i could see you clocking 100fps. But with your current hardware i dont think its possible to get that high (while actually moving, not staring at a wall). Anyway, as for the issue where the fps drops to about 20-30, i had the problem once, turned out i had to much spyware on my comp (at least i think that was the problem), and i couldnt remove it. To solve the problem i just formatted the hard drive, and the problem was fixed.

Oh one more thing, make sure that you have any antivirus software turned off, lots of times autoprotect will slow down the framerates.

First off PCI bus is crap for gaming... even if u had the best video card out.. 2nd your ram and cpu is pretty low.. Basically your whole computer is old. Thats about it.

The only thing that might help is extra ram. adding another stick of 512 works wonders.

tr1ck187 said:

But when i stare at a wall i seem to clock in at 100 fps steady.

I agree with Tatical, but i will try and not be as harsh ;) I dont know how you got 100 fps with a PCI card and that processor. Maybe staring at a wall, yes, but in play i highly doubt it. I think you RAM is ok, but you could use more. I think that 20-30 may be a little low but i wouldnt expect much more.

Sean

BTW- I could use the money, but, You dont need to pay anyone on the forum for help

There's no way that p4 1700 and PCI radeon 9250 can get anywhere near 100 fps in CSS...

Your only hope is lower every detrail as low as you can, then lower it again, and then lower the resolution as low as you can...

Set every gpu option to peformance, lowering detail as much as possible as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back