Detonator Drivers v41.09

Status
Not open for further replies.

agissi

Detonator Drivers v41.09 wont work on my system:( It comes up with the message I attached as a pic(lookie). Did this happen to anyone else? I downloaded it twice off Nvidia, from diffrent servers, neither worked. Then I downloaded it off ZDNet, didnt work either. Anyone else have these problems? The error just pops up strait away when I execute the executible(;))

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 61
-Yes, I did. Right now Im running 40.72...:suspiciou This has never happened before...

The executable you get from nVidia is just a self-extracting archive.
Decompress it with winrar to a folder and run setup or driver update from device manager.

I tryed that and an Error comes up under WinRAR saying the file is currupt.:blackeye:

You mean to tell us all the files you've downloaded has been corrupted? That sounds... strange...

If it is the case, try running scandisk and see if you've got any bad clusters... I can't think of any other reasons why you should get a corrupted file...

OK, thanks MrGaribaldi, I'll do that. And yeah, this is very strange, all the other dets.work fine. Im running WindowsXP Professional.

One of my friends has AOL and sometimes when he downloads Nvidia drivers they end up being corrupt..just thought I'd add a bit of imput....

I DO NOT have AOL what so ever. Never have, never will! I did download 3 times, all off diffrent severs. So, who knows. Ill just wait for the next set. All the others have worked in the past, so hopefully this 'currupt' det.set is just one of a kind. Or so I hope:hotouch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back