Detonator v23.11 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyferd

Detonator

I have video card geforce 2 mx 200 32 MB and installing nvidia detonator v23.11 (win 98 SE). After installing that driver, my windows start menu button (the text and the color) become scramble and so the text in the left after you press start button. It happens too with another detonator driver (12.41, 21.83). Please anyone can tell why what's wrong with it? :confused:
Thanks

andre

It happens to me too [ GeForce 2 MX-200 64MB w/ Windows 98SE ]. My TNT2 M64 also scrambles. I think it's due to the drivers. As you know, the detonator drivers are GENERIC drivers, so it may not be 100% compatible with your hardware. My Start button scrambles after I ran a Direct3D game. Other than graphic glitches, there ain't really much problem. Either you bear with it, or use back your original drivers :cool:

I've been using the generic Detanator drivers ever since I got my GF2MX (the original one) and never had a problem with it. Have you tried any newer drivers than 23.11? nVidia just released the 28.32 drivers. Give it a shot.

Originally posted by Arris

You can find the earlier detonators can be found at Guru3d.com files.

I was think the same as Arris, but you say that you tried 12.41's? Those should have worked perfect for you..Well, I would keep on trying different drivers and see what your results are. Im not 100% sold its a driver issue though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back