TechSpot

Diablo 3 order

By TechGamer
Aug 30, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Im thinking about buying diablo 3 as it seems that its on sale on amazon but in amazon do they send u the code instantly or is it a digital download or u must wait for the game to be shipped to be honest I dont have any dvd writer so its not use of having the physical copy should I just order and wait for it to be sent-note this is the cheapest I found on the internet

2. Blkfx1

Blkfx1 TS Addict Posts: 890   +171

Usually amazon provides both. You just have to make sure to pick the digital download.

3. TechGamer

TechGamer TS Booster Topic Starter Posts: 422   +38

I looked everywere I live a long way from usa once I saw the shipping so expensive I said to myself id better just use play.com but I still think that if I buy a cd key alone it would be much better then waiting for shipping as I have to use for the cd as I quoted up in my first post

4. TechGamer

TechGamer TS Booster Topic Starter Posts: 422   +38

Game purchased anyways thanks for the help if anyone plays diablo 3 and is in europe send me a pm :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.