Dialer Trojan Problem....BIG PROBLEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone;

Im also having the dialer.Trojan Problem.. i've tried each and every way i can. Now i dont know what to do... So please help me. Sorry..I dont even know how to take a hijacklog.. so kindly please help me..

Hi halex and welcome to techspot. =)

No worries about that; just read through the following.

Important: Please read this thread HERE before you decide whether to clean or reformat your system.

Should you decide to clean your computer, please go ahead to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow the steps given. Do follow all the instructions exactly. They will provide logs for analysis of your system so I will know how to instruct you to proceed.

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread. Do not copy and paste your logs if not it will be ignored and/or removed.

Also, please let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.
If you have any queries on the steps that you are unsure of, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to provide you clearer instructions.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of halex only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back