TechSpot

Diamond DT-688 5.1 soundcard

By themangoe1
Aug 22, 2003
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I am new to this site..have patience please. The problem I am having is I bought a soundcard..Tsunami--Diamond DT-688..I do a lot of home recording(musician) and the links to the Website for this brand are not available. The problem I am having is my inputs suffer from lack of headroom. I am sure there is a tweak for this, and I know the card is cheap(20 bucks). Anyone with info greatly appreciated. Would the main sound already installed on the computer be better?? I like the card as I can feed woofer, center and rear channels, plus have a mic-in and a line-in..but if I can't get better sound, its worth naught!!Computer is Compaq Presario 6400NX AMD processor(1.53 ghz), 384 DDR. I am using a software based recording studio called Multitrack Studio which I am happy with. Thanks again, Randy
  2. packrat1

packrat1 TS Rookie

A very late reply (maybe help others)

A google for Tsunami Diamond DT-688 5.1 for this source....

http://www.soundcard-drivers.com/companies/305.htm

-------------

I tried to upload the complete drivers and manual on driver guide, but couldn't seem to get the upload to finish. Sorry! Maybe I can figure out a way another time.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.