Digital Camera Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnglishST

I dunno if this is in the right board but i would like some help anyway.

I have a digital camera and i was wondering how many pictures i could store on a The 128MB SD Card along with other memory sizes?

Cheers - EnglishST

Depends on the resolution of your ccd. I have a 2.1megapixel camera and a 256mb memory stick that will store about 500 pics at full resolution.

I've got a 2.0 Mega Pixel Camera and would want to use the full resolution for the pictures i was thinking of getting a 128MB SD Card but wasnt to sure how much pfhotos i woud get out of it..

It depends

As stated, it all depends on the resolution you set the camera to take pictures at...and on the quality of the camera...I've seen a couple of knock off brands tat cost next to nothing that don't format the pictures efficiently and you end up wasting space.

Yeh Cheers, what I'll do is buy a 128MB SD Card and wack it in my Kodak Camera :D and just see how many Pictures i can get out of it....

EnglishST

256mb cards are getting pretty cheap and are virtually bottomless in a 2mp camera. I took tons of pics and short videos the week I was in acapulco and still had quite a bit of room left and you never have to worry about taking your memory out of the camera to store/replace a new one.

As a side note, I took my memory stick the the printing kiosk at Walgreens and made 30 beautiful prints in about 5 minutes for 29 cents a piece. Makes me wonder why I spent all that money on the Epson, inks and papers...course there are pics not suitable for printing at Walgreens:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back