TechSpot

Digital PlayStation games are now available through Amazon's new PSN store

By Justin Kahn
Nov 12, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Sony has announced that it will allow other retailers to sell digital PlayStation games much the same way Valve does with PC and Mac games for Steam. Reports suggest various digital storefronts from different retailers will start popping up with...

Read more
  2. Ranger1st

Ranger1st TS Enthusiast Posts: 268   +77

PS3 really dropped the ball for me, I've always had a console along side y PC for games that I couldn't get on the PC, or seemed to be more fun with multi player.. ect. right now I have a 360 for my 6 year old, ( as thats really all it's good for is grade school kids..), but this PS4 is really hitting the marks.. SONY is back on top me thinks. M$ just wants you to be TOO beholden to them and their corp client base..
  3. Forg0t2

Forg0t2 TS Enthusiast Posts: 108   +12

I think that MS always wants to be involved with everything to squeeze its balls for money. That greed is what I think bringing MS up to their knees in ****. Their concept of throwing developers a hand full of money for exclusives just doesn't seem to work and on top of that bad product promotion, even though I think the Xbox One isn't really going to be that poor. Best thing MS can do is stop going for quantity instead of quality. Todays market requires quality in order to be bought and MS is in that fact still hanging with its brain in the 90's.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.