Direct 3D error

OK so this morning I got on the computer, went to play Wizard101 it was running fine until I came across someones post saying something about ctrl+ alt+ down.

I couldnt help but press it, I did... my screen became all blurry and big. I went to settings and put it back the way it was. My game closed, I opened it again but when I hit play BOOM! error.( Picture attached)

When I went to change settings I found out an error message there too( Picture attached)

I know a few things about computers and I belive my video card is
"Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family" (carppy one right?)

Please help me!

Attachments

• Display Setting Error.jpg
    Display Setting Error.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Wizard101 Error.jpg
    Wizard101 Error.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1
Try using System Restore to a point in time before you messed with your system.

What was Ctrl + Alt + Down supposed to accomplish?

Try using System Restore to a point in time before you messed with your system.

What was Ctrl + Alt + Down supposed to accomplish?

Where can i find system restore? will it erase my things?

Funny thing is never found out what it does... DONT TRY IT!

System Restore will not delete your data files but any drivers, programs or applications you installed after the restore point will have to reinstalled. One thing about System Restore is if you don't like the results, you can undo the restore or try another restore point.

To find System Restore it depends on what Windows version you are using. For XP go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore.

System Restore will not delete your data files but any drivers, programs or applications you installed after the restore point will have to reinstalled. One thing about System Restore is if you don't like the results, you can undo the restore or try another restore point.

To find System Restore it depends on what Windows version you are using. For XP go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore.

I have Vista... I found it anyway is restored now, waiting for my game to load ill tell you whether it works or not

OMG IT WORKS! THANKS! YOU ARE A MIRACLE WORKER!

Back