directx 9.0b please help me,

By james g 2005
Jan 24, 2006
  1. hi i am new to the site looks cool,

i am trying to install nero 7

when it say's would you like typical or custom setup i alway's choose typical,

it say's when i have clicked that that i need direct x 9.0b to install nero,

now it dont give extact detail's so am puzzled,

could someone please help me?

my email is
  2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,689   +395

Go to then I believe its under additional or optional updates. Select the latest thing of directx you see and it will dl and install for you.

btw - I had to move your post to the correct forum, the forum topics should be self explanatory, if not there is a little discription below them, if you still are confused where to post then post it in meeting spot.
  3. james g 2005

james g 2005 TS Rookie Topic Starter

when i went to there it updated my secruity an that was final update foe window's,

this directx wont download on to my comp because they know its a windows copy an wont let proceed,

so could someone download it please and email me it?

thank's james, my new site
  4. iss

iss TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,994

eh.... whatever is the world coming to when you cant install your pirated copy of Nero 7 on your pirated copy of windows.

nobody here is going to help you wilth your pirating activities. and nobody is going to email you a 40mb file even if they were inclined to help.
  5. james g 2005

i werent aware of it being a legal copy of xp,

and i have the real nero 7 on cd
  6. iss

iss TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,994

if you bought the computer or the XP disk and were not aware that it was not a legal copy of XP you can contact microsoft and they will offer you a legit copy of XP at a substainsal discount.

you can also download the latest version of DirectX which is 9.0c from just about anywhere on the net. try
  7. james g 2005

i will look up that now mate thanx alot much appreciated,

if you want free movies and albums music sign uo to my site

8i am going to put a link in my site for hear as i find it very helpfull,
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.