Disk Recovery - EasyRecovery Pro 6 any good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, new guy here- from Indonesia.

I run a video production company and was working on a project on a separate SATA II 7200 drive when a partition on another SATA storage drive shat itself. I have a 60Gb Maxtor boot and 2 7200 SATAII storage drives, one 200Gb the other 250.

Now there is nothing but a sign that asks if I want to format it - NO! I say in horror. I want to recover it.

Upon boot you can see the drive, just that E partition is invisible, G partition is alive and well. The drive was split in two so each had a capacity of about 120Gb.
The invisible [not dead I hope] partition has about 100gigs of avi, veg files [veg is the Sony Vegas editing code], audio wav files, jpegs and png photo files.

Someone has given me their EasyRecovery Professional v6.10.07 to deal with it...can anyone confirm it will recover these files. At there website they say it recovers all sorts of Microsoft type files but no mention of video files.

If it isn't for me can you recommend a program to deal with video files. The client wanted the story last week and I have been stalling but will have to spill the beans if something positive doesn't happen soon. I literally had two more shots to insert into the video and it would have been out the door to the client!
Thx in advance.

I have played with that one never got much use out of it
I have used file scavenger and O&O recovery successfully
most all of them take awhile unless you use target file extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back