display adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.

uapak

hey guys..i got a quesiton.. well ive been using my comp liek this for a long time.. but sometimes when i play games and stuff.. my graphics dont come out to be the way they should be. I have a 128 mb ATI RAEDON 9200 series. When i look at my device manager and go to display adapters, it shows me that i have 'Raedon 9200 series' and under that 'Raedon 9200 series - secondary . I dotn know if that effects it?

you're going to have to be far more descriptive if you expect help here. what's wrong with your games? what os and service pack are you running?

wel i was playing the game juiced and my game was running really slow. I have windows xp pro, I didnt download any service packs because i hav had a realy bad expeirience with them on my old comp. I have 256 mb ram and a 2800 athlon processor. The only thing i wanted to know was that does the secondary display adapter make a difference? Cuz maybe two display adapters make the graphics a lil slow? i dont know..

No it doesn't change anything. The two displays adapters are there showcasing your card's dual-view ablities, that's all. As far as the bad performance in games it either comes from the fact that you do not have a lot of Ram &/or that the Radeon 9200 simply isn't fast enough for today's games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back