DivX update

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyellis

Anyone else having any problems with the new DivX update? I just installed today, and it has frozen and crashed once just trying to modify the preferences, and even when it works OK the program remains running in the Task Manager and I can't stop it without rebooting. Download and install with care...

Is there a program out there that will force a running process to close when "End Process" won't work? I would hate to have to reboot everytime I watch a video file...

Thanks.

smore9648 said:
I have the lastest Divx. I have no problems. Just reinstall and see what happens

WTB your luck plz :p

Man I bet I got a couple dozen more grey hairs now than earlier tonight! Worst thing was I got the bloody thing to work eventually but for some reason the installer didn't want me to boot when I was done (which I was too excited to think about...)
well, let's just say it did after a crash due to something completely different and now I'm back at square one.

So for those who take up on the tip of installing Dr.Divx and so on - remember to reboot when you're done! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back