Dlink DP300U/A printserver and Samsung 6510

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dlink DP300U/A printserver and Samsung ML-1610

Hi guys,

does anybody know if the dlink dp-300u/a printserver is compatible with the samsung ml-1610 printer? i was checking the compatibility list at the product description at dlink's site but there are few printers listed there. I need to buy one of these print servers but i don´t know if it will work with this printer; any help is welcome.

Yes it will work. It depends on the configuration of teh Samsung Mi-1610... which comes in three flavors.

uhm, you got me on that one...what are those config flavors of the ml-1610 ? is there any of them that will not work with the printserver?

thanks in advance,.

Email dlink about printerserver or Samsung about the printer you want prior to buying either one.

My bad. I confused your ML-1610 with the many Samsung wireless enabled unit. I don't think any model that sells forf $40 to $90 will work well on a print server.

ok guys,

what could you tell me about the dlink dpr-1260 wireless printserver and this samsung ml-1610? i was checking the dlink site for specs on this printserver and it includes more printer models than the 300u/a i mentioned before. I can see it has been tested to work OK with the Samsungs ML-1710 ML-1740 and ML-2010. Would this mean that it could work OK on the ml-1610 too? i was thinking that if it worked with a recent model like a 1710 it could work with a 1610 too? or im just messing things up?

thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back