DNS change failed

Please somebody help me asap I tried to change the public Dns to google's one but failed to do so now I cant reverse it I clicked auto obtain IP and Dns but still cant connect to my router, I beg you somebody help me.

I'm far from an expert on anything internet, but I had a similar experience when Verizon changed servers on me, and my router failed to track it.

I called Verizon tech support and they reconfigured the router for me while I was on the phone.

You can also try opening a command box and type, "ipconfig/release", wait a few moments and type, "ipconfig/renew" (obviously without the quotes). That will only work if the issue is with the computer, but not the router.

Don't despair though. Someone who actually knows what they're talking about could be along any minute...:D

Two approaches: change it in your router OR on pc itself. The former would apply to all devices attached to that router.

Which approach did you try?

Please somebody help me asap I tried to change the public Dns to google's one but failed to do so now I cant reverse it I clicked auto obtain IP and Dns but still cant connect to my router, I beg you somebody help me.

Are you on tablet?
Are you on laptop or desktop?
Which OS? Android or Windows?

Tablet (Android) you can get app to change the DNS back to the default which is what Google uses. If you don't remember you can backup your tablet and do a factory reset.

Does the router see your PC or tablet on the network?

Back