Does Any One Here Fold???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please fold!! Folding is installing a program onto your computer that uses your unused processing power to fold protein strands to help medical science more quickly find and develop cures for diseases.
like if u are using 10% of your power it uses the other 90%.
THIS IS FREE, SAFE, VIRUS AND EFFORT FREE!!!!!!!!!
IT IS A GOOD THING TO DO!!!!!!!!!!
download it here
http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/folding/download.html
CHOOSE THE GRAPHICAL CLIENT FOR YOUR WINDOWS

THE TEAM IS: 37726
THE USER NAME IS: paintballproam

I think you'll probably find that many people here are happily ligand fitting on phase 2 of a sister project, cancer research, for the techspot team, or crunching WU's for SETI. Of course, there's room for the folding@home project too, but if people don't take it up, then that's probably why.

Oh man paintballproam, I don't know how you have 32 posts so far, I've only read this one and 1 other.
But we have a WHOLE SECTION of the board for Distributed Computing and you posted this thread in meeting spot. You obviously didn't take a look around before posting.

We already have a Techspot SETI team and a TS Folding Team. Anyone that posts here either:
1. Folds or does SETI for us.
2. Folds or does SETI for another group.
3. Doesn't fold or do SETI and if they did they'd fold for us before folding for you.

You are not going to have much success IMO comming here asking for people to fold for whoever you fold for.

I really hope your other 29 posts are better than the first 3 of yours I've seen.

Yes, please get to know the sections of the forums before posting something like this :)

I'm saying that for all members, not just paintballproam. It's rudimentary, the most basic level of forum responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back