Does anyone else have dreams of taking a sledgehammer to your computer?

JediWannabe

Sometimes I want to beat the wires out of it. Other times I want to push it out a window and watch it smash into smitherines at the bottom. But never have I wanted to hug it. Does anyone else hate their computer as much as I do?:knock: DIE COMPUTER! DIE!

No, I have never wanted to do this. Perhaps this has something to do with you owning an iMAC? Personally I think they deserve to be thrown out the window and have the wires beaten out of them :D .

I don't think I've ever gotten to that point and since I've installed this A7N8X-DX, my system has been more stable than any other motherboard (AMD or Intel) I've built in the past. If you get an A7N8X that works from the start, you have a rock solid platform to enjoy computing with. Even then I've had very few problems with any computer I've built. The only problems I seem to have are due to my own stupidity. Maybe I ought to throw myself out a window! I'm my own worst enemy.

Never thought about hugging anything like my computer, but my audio system, now that might be another story.

Even although I will confess a certain level of annoyance at the PC from time to time, I will propose this:

That the fault lies with ourselves, not with our machines. If something does not work, it is because a human being has not fixed it yet.

That the fault lies with ourselves, not with our machines. If something does not work, it is because a human being has not fixed it yet. [/B][/QUOTE]

interesting. That may be true, but with an iMac, it may because they human/s that built the stupid thing didn't do a good job, or because it has a mind of it's own (the one I'm going with). Either way, my comp. is dumb. Pretty, byt dumb.:punch:

JW, surely a computer that behaves illogically would be something that most women would find very appealing as they could relate to it. :D

Yeah, there have been times when I've wanted to use a sledgehammer when computer had not been working, and I actually used it once to get rid of my old CD-R drive. But I know that if software doesn't work, I can install another operating system which will work. Now I haven't felt the need to hit this machine for a long time :)

Excuse me?

Originally posted by Nic
JW, surely a computer that behaves illogically would be something that most women would find very appealing as they could relate to it. :D

Yes, well just like men, I can always upgrade to a newer, faster model. :stickout:

Re: Excuse me?

Originally posted by JediWannabe
Yes, well just like men, I can always upgrade to a newer, faster model. :stickout:

Oh yeah.. Well my iMac's got more hair than yours.

chiaMac.jpg

LOL, very nice Rick. That almost makes iMACs look appealing!! HEHEHEHE, just can't stop laughing at that chiaMac!

Die computer, DIE!!!!!!

ch-ch-ch-ch-chiamac! My computer is worthy of a few sledgegammers.
:knock:
I prefer FLAMETHROWER over sledgehammer however. And I'VE GOTTEN 7 EMAILS IN MY FIRST 5 MINUTES OF REGISTRATION!

i have big plans for all the computers that ive pulled out of the garbage and all the printers and monitors that ive found over the years.

im going office space on their asses. :approve: it going to be amazing. im thinking about making explosives for the occasion. if im lucky it will help me get rid of my anger towards my computer.

I have never wanted to sledge hammer my computer, though at time I have hit it, though for good reason.
I have had an occasion where hitting my Laptop actually made it work.
My screen was becoming white slowly (still don't know what caused this, but it doesn't do it at the moment), so I shut it down. When I rebooted it, it was completely white. I got frustrated at it so I bent the screen as far as it would go, and a miracle happened. My computer was fixed.

:knock: are bad...

I love computers, unless there old stupid ones that take 30 minutes to boot up. Then they deserve the trusty :knock:

Back