Not open for further replies.

Austin44

Ok please tell me if this custom computer works out:

AMD Anthlon 64 3000+

Asus K8S-MX

PSI stealth 606 mid-tower

400 watt atx high porformance power supply

Red neon light :)

Thermaltake jungle p4 cpu fan (im using www.zuke.com they dont offer any other fans than 2 p4 fans tell me othe sites like zuke if u know)

1 gb ram ddr

120 gb hardrive

cd/dvd combo drive (lite-on)

nvidia geforce 6600 GT

Thats about it i want to know if thats all compatible and all just the p4 fan seems misleading but again if u know sites like zuke please tell me.

SOunds good but I would get a 6800 video card. It has 256bit memory and costs about the same as the 6600 and performs alot better.

Spend as much as you can on your RAM and CPU, it can be a pain dealing with those in the future. Especially if you can afford up to the 64bit AMDs using the "Venice" or "San Diego" core which is worlds better. I just learned that :)

Then get the best possible video card, as this is an expensive item and it's good to get just a step or two below the best.

Lastly, I've never heard of zuke!
Try browsing around everybody's best friend www.alienware.com or another that I think has some good deals http://www.abspc.com/

For parts and PC stuff try www.newegg.com and www.xoxide.com

cheers

cheers to u too but uh i knew the 6800 was better than 6600 gt but isnt it like a hundred bucks more? i dunno ill check it out so it checks out it should be ready to go?

As long as you have what you need (if you're a gamer, make sure that video card can play the games you want). If you really trust that zuke site, and you get good warranty and support, then it all looks fine to me!

thanks alot man i ordered it a while back it should be coming in this thursday for friday so ill let u know how it checks out oh and i got a blue neon insted of a red neon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back