Does this look clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

racer_x_090

Lately I have noticed my browser going very slowly and now windows explorer is moving slowly... can someone check my HJT log and see if my comp is clean.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    3.5 KB · Views: 9
Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of racer_x_090 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

At TimeParadoX's request, i have had a look at your log. It appears that you are not using any antivirus software. This is a huge security risk and i suggest you imstall one from the instructions given to you above.

Once you have followed TimeParadoX's instructions I will check you new logs.
I would also like to see a virus scan report too.

This thread is for the use of racer_x_090 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

racer_x_090: Your HJT log is clean as a whistle. However, unless you rename HijackThis.exe as per these instructions HERE, it`s hard to tell if it`s really clean as some malware can hide from HijackThis.exe. Post a fresh HJT log after renaming it. I agree with rik, that you`re not running any antivirus software. It`s probably a good idea to install and run one of the free antivirus programmes in the link that Timeparadox gave you.

Regards Howard :)

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

missing said:
Yes,your HJT log is clean!

I already said that. However, unless HijackThis.exe is renamed to Hijackthis1991.exe or something else, there`s no way of knowing if it`s clean or not. That`s because HijackThis.exe is targeted by some malware and the malware will hide from the results of HijackThis.exe.

I hope that makes it clear.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back