Doginhispen.com and whataboutadog.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like many, I have the doginhispen and whataboutadog.

First, as many seem to be getting this, does anyone have any idea where this is coming from (i.e. in order to avoid this)?

I ran FindAWF and have the option 1 log file. How do I know which bak directories to restore?

I have recently updated windows and IExplorer, so I concerned with older levels of software. Should I be? If the dates are correct, some of these bak are rather old.

Thanks in advance
Mark

Below is JUST THE DUPLICATES (because my post is limited to 1000 characters?) part of the FindAWF log:

The complete AWF log file is attached ..

TIA

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your system is infected with a trojan called Downloader.Agent.awf. It replaces legitimate files that are common on most computers with an infected file. Then, it moves the legitimate files to a bak or backup folder.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read this thread HERE and follow the instructions exactly. Post the requested log files once done.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of sniperacer only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back