Dont know where to post this! (Dangerous mail from Julio?)

Thats the TS & Neowin Newsletter as it says. Its in html, and has graphics, so I imagine thats why MailScanner caught it. I assure you its safe.

email that person and delete the virus email if your computer hasn't already done so.
My email virus scanner has an automatic notifier on it to warn others when they send me bad email. I use norton corporate.

Tedster said:
email that person and delete the virus email if your computer hasn't already done so.
My email virus scanner has an automatic notifier on it to warn others when they send me bad email. I use norton corporate.

It`s not a virused e-mail, it`s the Techspot news letter and is perfectly safe.

It does contain html graphics and as SNGX1275 says that`s probably why ShoGun187`s e-mail scanner picked it up.

Regards Howard :) :)

Tedster said:

Automated virus notifiers are a nuisance. Turn it off! E-mail worms fake the sender addresses meaning that you are notifying people who have absolutely nothing to do with the infected letter you received. Furthermore, in case of a serious outbreak you effectively multiply the email traffic caused by the worm so you are actually helping the virus writer and doing a really nasty "favour" to other people struggling with the clogged up network.

Back