TechSpot

Doodle in the air with the Lix 3D printing pen

By Shawn Knight
Apr 30, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. 3D printers like those from MakerBot are revolutionary devices that are already having a tremendous impact in fields such as engineering and among those with a flair for creativity. But is the traditional 3D printer as we know it today...

Read more

2. Vrmithrax

Vrmithrax TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,290   +239

Ok... Nice concept, like the smaller size, smaller power requirement, finer material printing... But seriously, what is with the people in the video looking to the side of the camera? It's... disconcerting...

ikesmasher and Jad Chaar like this.
  3. Jad Chaar

Jad Chaar TS Evangelist Posts: 6,477   +965

LMAO yeah it is hilarious to watch it.

I have really gained an interest in 3D printing ever since my school district bought 3 5th generation Makerbot Replicators :D. They are so awesome!

4. VitalyT

VitalyT Russ-Puss Posts: 3,154   +1,429

The girl is even struggling to read words off the board that's in front of her. If you think about it, takes only the looks to appear on TV, no talent or even basic intelligence, how much credit should it advance to the story?

5. Recipe7

Recipe7 TS Booster Posts: 143

VitalyT, she is a cofounder of this company. English isn't her first language, why would you judge someone's intelligence and talent on that?

6. VitalyT

VitalyT Russ-Puss Posts: 3,154   +1,429

My response was purely to what I saw on the video, call it shallow if u want, but I'm not interested in any background checks on who is who behind that business.

Also, funny you should mention those details. I am also a co-founder of a business that's currently being promoted via a video. I'm not involved into the promotion, because for one thing, English is not my first language either :)

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  7. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,498   +2,051

True, but she can probably read and speak English better than I can French.

Steve likes this.
  8. I loved it when she said "long, heavy, comfortable and easy to use" - sounds exotic....lol :D