Double-ended USB to USB cable question

By Kevin16
Dec 30, 2004
  1. Hi all,

    I have a plain double-ended USB cable with no bridge or anything and i was wondering what i could do with it. I was hoping that I could use it for a DCC between two computers but it doesn't seem to be working out.

    Please help me figure out what i can do with it!

  2. RealBlackStuff

    RealBlackStuff TS Rookie Posts: 6,503

    Use a crossover ethernet-cable for DCC instead.
    The (older) flatcables for USB you could use between older USB-equipment and a PC or between a USB-hub and a PC.
  3. Kevin16

    Kevin16 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 92

    Thanks, but i have a non-upgradable laptop that does not have and ethernet port.
  4. RealBlackStuff

    RealBlackStuff TS Rookie Posts: 6,503

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add New Comment

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...