Downloading Netflix Movies

yyiiyyii

Netflix lets u download movies from there site if u have a an account, it is pretty cool to watch them on your comuter if you use Sick Browser 2.1 http://www.vsisystems.com/slickbrowser.htm cause it has an always on top feature, that way it lets you still use the computer and the movies doesnt get hidden when u open something.

My real question is this.

Is there a way i can watch a movie i download from netflix on my TV?

yeah you can put the tv cable as the monitor for your computer, also there are many sites that you can watch high quality movies for free (stage6 divx copies) straight from your browser in full screen w/o downloads. They don't show up in google though, if you are interested in that pm me becaue last time i released one publicly of them it got shut down.

Depends on your TV. Several HDTVs have VGA or DVI in. Older tvs do not and you'd need to have S-Video or Composite out on your video card.

Two-headed Monster.....

A dual headed video card is what's called for here. Nvidia 7600 series and above. These cards generally have the S-Video outputs to accomodate the older TVs. You can even play with your computer at the same time, albeit not very well, since downloading and playing movies at the same time tends to busy them up quite a bit.

A Video Card.
SNGX1275 said:
Depends on your TV. Several HDTVs have VGA or DVI in. Older tvs do not and you'd need to have S-Video or Composite out on your video card.

What kind of T.v you have?

With that info we can tell you exactly what you need.

It is a sony, it is not a flat screen that u hang on the all, and it is not HD TV, it is cable ready, and it has jacks in yellow red and white

If it doesn't have an S-Video in you'll have to use a card with a composite output (yellow RCA). But since its a sony, unless it was built before about 1992 and is 19" or smaller it probably has S-Video in. You'll need a card with S-Video out. Which is the same thing I said in my 1st reply.

Back