Driver for Reliance Connect (EC325, Huawie) for OS Viesta Ultimate (64 bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear all,

I had purchased a laptop hp pavillion dv 6314 tx, which is having windows viesta ultimate 64 bit OS. I need to install a reliance net connect USB card (EC325 from Huawie India) for internet connection. But the driver for the same is not available neither with Reliance web worldd nor with HP fellows. This is a problem since 4 months.

If anybody is having some clue abt it, plz let me know.

thanks & regards

yatin agrawal

Why 64 bit on a laptop? Nevermind it doesn't matter. There probably isn't a 64 bit Vista driver for your device. I'd see if there was a driver for 32 bit Windows XP Pro or Home for your device and go with that operating system instead.

Driver for EC325,Huawie ,vista ultimate

Dear Agrawal,

welcome to HP DV6314 family.I was also bought the same model laptop and faced problems with reliance data card.The drivers offered by reliance was not worked.I tried hutch driver for reliance data card and it is working successfully.try it.

bye

veera

I can't find anything on the Hutch driver either... Hey guys, please list your countries at least. This will help us greatly. I have a feeling that Veera is not located in England or the Americas

Driver for EC325,Huawie ,vista ultimate

Yes As our cinders said the correct.I dont have permission to post the correct site in tech spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back