Driver irql not less or equal Blue Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

otaolea

My english is very poor but I would try to explain my problem.
when I try to change channel with zaapa dtv appears
Driver irql not less or equal Blue Screen

cmaudio.sys

I`m novice and y don`t know what can I do.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

7 minidumps crash at cmaudio.sys. This is your onboard sound driver. They all have a bugcheck of D1. They also reference either DTV.exe, or MyTheatre.exe.

1 minidumps crashes at BT848.sys. Tv card driver. It has a bugcheck of CE.

1 minidump is corrupt, and unreadable.

Try updating all the mentioned drivers, and software.

It seems that there is a conflict involved here.

0x000000D1: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

The system attempted to access pageable memory using a kernel process IRQL that was too high. The most typical cause is a bad device driver (one that uses improper addresses). It can also be caused by caused by faulty or mismatched RAM, or a damaged pagefile.

DRIVER_UNLOADED_WITHOUT_CANCELLING_PENDING_OPERATIONS
(Click to consult the online Win XP Resource Kit article.)
A driver failed to cancel pending operations before exiting. Commonly occurs after installing faulty drivers or system services.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

thanks

I`ve uninstall bt tv card but how can I update onboard sound drivers if is disable, because i have hercules 5.1 sound card. Maybe BIOS update???

First check in your bios, and make sure that your onboard sound is disabled. Then uninstall the drivers for your onboard sound via add remove programme in control panel.

Regards Howard :)

thanks again

sorry if I disturbed you but i`ve seen the bios and de onboard sound card is disable and the only drivers that I have in control panel are PCI audio driver from hercules 5.1 because today I`ve try to uninstall all the sound drivers and I`ve install again the driver from the original CD.

It`s just that the cmaudio.sys, is showing up as the cause of the crashes in your miniumps. Since you don`t use the onboard sound, you need to uninstall the c-media software.

Take a look in your device manager. See if there is any reference to c-media in there. If so right click on it, and select uninstall.

c-media

the only driver from c-media what I found is CMI8738/c3dx PCI Audio Device
and are the drivers from the hercules sound card because if I uninstall then I can`t ear any sound. And os ask me for the disk of the drivers.

Regards Otaolea

Right now we`re getting some where. I wasn`t aware that your c-media drivers were for your separate sound card.

Check for any driver updates for your sound card. It may just be that your TV card is incompatible, and that you will need to uninstall it, and try a different TV card in order to stop the crashes.

In fact. That seems like a good idea to me. Uninstall the TV card completely, including it`s software, and drivers. See if you still get crashes.

thanks again

I`ve update the sound card driver and the problem is that win xp blocks everything and I have to restart my computer, so I`ve decided go to the bed because i will be working in 6 hours. Tomorrow I`ll continue with the problem

Regards Otaolea

P.D. Sorry because I know my english is very bad.

That`s ok. What do you mean by Windows XP is blocking everything?

Your English is very good. I have no problems in understanding you.

finally runs

Thanks again, finally I`ve uninstall everything and install again and run quite well, I only have one problem but is no problem of OS.
My theatre only runs whith one card (I have to choose one) and I would like to runs with DVB-S and DVB-T cards at the same time and wiht the same program.

Regards Otaolea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back