Driver problem

Don't know if I can help but will take a look. What version of Windows are you running? And is it 32 or 64-bit version?

List any Problem devices
  • Make sure devices are connected and powered on
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
  • On the other hand, if no devices are listed, tell me so
ImationFlashDriv USB\VID_0718&PID_0704\07BA1C0320828B0A The drivers for this device are not installed.
Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter ROOT\*TEREDO\0000 This device cannot start.
SD Storage WPDBUSENUMROOT\UMB\2&37C186B&0&STORAGE#VOLUME#_??_USBSTOR#DISK&VEN_HUAWEI&PROD_SD_STORAGE&REV_2.31#7&1B395928&0# This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device.

Moderator note - Removed from this thread: https://www.techspot.com/community/...l-usb-drives-after.194370/page-2#post-1398746

Is it Windows 7? Windows 8? or ????

That came up under Problem Device??? That confuses me since it's status="This device is working properly" means it's not a problem device. If that's the device status I'd expect that drive to now be working or, at minimum, at least appear under Disk Management.

Given your last Device Manager screen shot I was expecting to see the 2 devices with the yellow triangles appear as Problem Devices.

Have things changed?? Did you do the Problem Device report right??

Look at Device Manager again.
> Show me another screen shot of your Device Manager
> For each device with a yellow triangle, right click Properties. Look at the General tab for Device Status. Devices with a yellow triangle are NOT working properly. Instead you should see a code number plus a message listed. You can just tell me the code number. (I can look-up the message based on code number)

Run the Problem Device report again. I'd expect entries for the USB devices that have the yellow triangles in DevMgr.
The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

Access is denied.

To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver.

Back