Driver_IRQL_Not_Less or equal HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Dark_Lord

Hi Guys & Girls,

First of all thank you for letting me join the site and forums.

Now the tricky stuff, I have recently been getting the dreaded blue screen and the error Driver_Irql_Not Less or equal

Also on the same page STOP 0x000000D1 (0xF94FD000, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0xF76E43C9)

alcan5wn.sys - address F77343c9 base at F772F000, DateStamp 3abb6497.

I have done a ram test and when I have the 512 and the 256 sticks in together it locks up the test, so I tested them seperate and all was fine. I still removed the 256 one and left the 512 in.

Using winxp pro and a 1600 chip in an old dell machine Optiplex GX240.

All help will be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance

I have read a few more posts (thanks Howard) here are the mini dump files ( I Think)

I pray someone can help me I have 5 pc's all broken and my kids are killing me.....

Hi,

Two minidumps are crashed at klmc.sys. Search google and it is Kaspersky Antivirus Mail Checker. Upgrade Kaspersky AV may resolve the problem.

Thanks for the reply cpc2004 I remember I used to have Kaspersky installed but thought I uninstalled it a while back. I will try searching for the left over files that are causing this crashing.

Thanks and will keep you posted on my progress, your a star!

Hi Guys,

I searched the system and deleted what I could from Kaspersky but had a couple of blue screens still.

Any light you can shed on it will be great, attached a couple more mini dump files.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry was having a real bad hair day yesterday

Hi Guys,

Sorry about yesterday I should have edited the post but seems it didn't work so hopefully here are the new mini dumps.

I didn't delete the old ones from the mini dump folder and the names came up the same when I tried to post so it wouldn't let me attach them.

Re named them now and hope they have some new info in them to help me.

Thanks for your patience cpc2004

Sorry about that

Hi cpc2004

I have deleted those mini dumps now but need to wait until I get the big crash again to see what happens.

They were the only mini dumps I had in there so not sure why they are from March, sorry for wasting your time I will re post on the next crash.

The_Dark_Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back