Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal (Blue Screen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get this.... n I dunno y... i'm like wtf... as I c other ppl are getting it too.. I got XP... n its getting annoying, I can't even use my webcam anymore or play games cuz this **** does it........ THeres gotta be a way to fix it

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x10000050 (0x812bf000, 0x00000000, 0x811c061e, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini091305-06.dmp.

^^ I got this from event viewer... dunno if its any help... but I dunno wut to do.....

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

If you zip 5, or 6 mindumps, and attach them here. Someone will take a look at them and advise you.

You can find your minidumps in c/windows/minidumps.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

One of your minidumps crashes at PartMgr.sys

Two crash at netbt.sys

Three crash at ntoskrnl.exe

These are all Windows system files.

I think that maybe your hard drive/Windows installation has become corrupt.

Click start/run and type cmd into the run box. In the window that appears type chkdsk /r /f (Note the space after the chkdsk and after the r)Now hit the enter key.

You will receive a message that says "chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process. Would you like to schedule this volume to be checked the next time the system restarts? (y/n)" Type Y and hit the enter key.

Type exit followed by the enter key to exit the window. Now restart your computer.

This will check your hard drive for errors.

After the disk check has completed, your system will reboot into windows.

If after doing this you still get bsod`s, then maybe doing a repair install of Windows will help.

Instructions for doing a repair can be found HERE

Regards Howard :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back