Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal

Hello, I'm not the type of person to post stuff on the internet to get answers but I'm desperate right now...

Recently my computer has been running champ.
I was having problems with the BSOD a couple months ago but it had nothing to do with a driver, I fixed it but just today my desktop was running and i went out to talk to the internet guy that was installing our new internet service. then when i cam back I had the BSOD on my screen. After a couple hours trying to fix. I eventually took apart my computer and cleaned everything replaced that battery in the motherboard.
(I do have some some experience in the techy stuff but i'm still not very smart with it)

Anyways, plugged it all back in and bam. basically reset everything. i had to use the windows xp pro disk to have it boot all the way. i still have all my data. nothing lost except the way it use to work.

Now, after dorkin around doing the best i can to restore it back to normal. I tried reinstalling some drivers and when i did my Linksys Wireless G adapter driver. I got the BSOD again.
Now, for some reason i have a feeling that its related to the internet getting installed today. but I dont know.

My computer was the best in its time but that was a couple years ago.

i'm using an Intel D875pbz motherboard

and im getting the stop error code 0xd1

Sorry if i'm not telling you anything you need to know. I just got alot on my mind right now. If there is any particular info you need just ask.

Thanks.

0xD1 codes are usually caused by faulty drivers but sometimes by mismatched or faulty RAM.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Back