Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I have been having a problem latley with PC usually while downloading using a torrent program, my pc reboots and comes up with the blue screen.I have a Dell dimensions 3000 using windows xp sp2

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage.

Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

stop 0x000000Dl

NDIS.sys- address

BAse at

Date stamp

Then it says if the problem is has happened before to disable bios memory options such as caching or shadowing

when i log back in i get this screen pop up from windows :http://oca.microsoft.com/en/response.aspx?SGD=d096ca48-cc9a-424e-b1fa-33a2c7086017&SID=685

I have already done a system restore but this problem still happens as i think it is due to some software i put onto my PC as i have tested all hardware on my pc and no problems detected

I only have only downloded the following software programs
msn messenger, divx movie player, windows media player 11, netgear, lavasoft ad ware, bit torrent and mcafee security centre 2007
all from either the microsoft website and download.com which are safe sites to download from.
Thats all i have on my pc at the moment using just 5.3gb of memory as i restored it to factory settings.

Could someone please help to diagnose problem and solution also im not very good with computer tech jargon so if u say something like "its the ram" i wont know what that is

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back