Drivers problem for Asus Motherboard

Not sure if I am in the correct spot on the forum since this is hardware, but it's related to downloading the correct drivers for my motherboard. I am trying to reformat my pc and do a fresh start. (currently only able to use pc in safe mode) So, I decided to download and install my motherboard drivers on a flash drive so that after reformatting, I can quickly get the drivers working so I can use the internet, etc. without a problem. The issue is that I cannot locate them I do not believe. Here is my information on my motherboard if anyone knows what to do.

AsusTek Computer Inc.
Model#: P8B75-M LX PLUS (seems to be in a sub-category under ASUS LGA1155)

Here were my 2 issues regarding looking for the drivers...
1) On the Asus website, I can only seem to locate the model number under the BIOS section. (https://www.asus.com/support/Download/1/39/9/7/enu39KxfG0yy7cru/41/)
However, after downloading I noticed it was a .CAP file that seems to require some new method of flashing the bios I am not familiar with. Tried watching a video, have no idea if I can even accomplish this task with my pc anyways. I guess my problem here is I am not so worried about my BIOS being updated (unless it is seriously necessary), I really just want the drivers for all the ports, sound, etc. for the motherboard. When I talked with a friend about this (he probably is just guessing from a broad list of motherboards), he said just download the drivers and install them. I was thinking it would be this easy as well. =(

2)I located a website (http://www.asusdriversdownload.com/) that seemed to have all of the drivers for the Asus motherboards. Yay! Finally, oh wait, what's that? like a list of 20 different drivers for my motherboard? Not like an easy all-in-one package for all the drivers of the motherboard? When I clicked on the link, it asked me to install a 3rd-party navigator. This is when I realized they have no affiliation with Asus. Anyways, you get the point.

So, if anyone knows where this easy one-step download for the drivers of my motherboard listed above is located, that would be awesome help. In the past, all hardware I have had since the late 90's, I have been able to access the companies website and do an easy one-click download/install. What am I missing here? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back