Dual Booting With Win2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cucumber

Hey lads i just set up Win2000...and i seem to have accidently set up dual boot with Win2000 and Win ME:confused: I didnt mean to and i cant seem to get rid of the option at boot up!

Any help would be great :D as it isnt a major problem but a bit annoying!

Thanx

Cucumber

edit your boot ini, you can take out the ME part completely or just set it up so your timeout is 0 seconds and your default os is 2000.

Man i love this site:D Every question has the perfect answer!
Thanks people:grinthumb

Just another quick little question, we have a laptop with Win2000 pro....and when it boots the "Starting Windows" screens are small and centered, while on mine they fill up the entire screen. It isn't a problem but is there any way i can change mine to be like that, as it looks a lot neater.

Thanks again

Cucumber

Originally posted by Cucumber
we have a laptop with Win2000 pro....and when it boots the "Starting Windows" screens are small and centered, while on mine they fill up the entire screen. It isn't a problem but is there any way i can change mine to be like that, as it looks a lot neater.
That depends on the resolution used in the desktop and laptop's display zooming feature (if it has one).

I think it might be the screen not being able to go down to 320*240 ( or the DOS resolution 80*55 characters ) so the image is "unzoomed".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back