Dual TMU???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dual TMU??? Can't update with new WinXP driver? Whats Going on?

I'm in desperate need of help! i just bought world of warcraft today, everything installed just fine (my pc just barely meets the min requirements). when i finally went to play it, i got an error message stating that i needed to insert a 3D grahpics card with dual-TMU support? im not very computer savvy so i have no clue what this means. im using a NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 and my OS is Windows XP. then i went to NVIDIA.com to dowload the latest driver. when i try to install it on my computer, then i get yet ANOTHER error message saying "could not locate any drivers compatible w/current hardware". then it exits the setup! i also tried going into my display setting, then going through the advanced settings to update my driver that way, (which it did apparently) i dont understand whats going on! im at my wits end her folks! can i fix this problem and make the game run on my computer, or do i have to dole out the cash for a new card? Any input is valuable and if theres any questions about anything i already stated, please feel free to ask!

The minimum requirements state that you need a card with T'n'l (transform & lightning) & they specify at least a GeForce 2 class card. Sorry but your VGA card won't be able to play this game.

blackdeceiver said:
I'm in desperate need of help! i just bought world of warcraft today, everything installed just fine (my pc just barely meets the min requirements). when i finally went to play it, i got an error message stating that i needed to insert a 3D grahpics card with dual-TMU support? im not very computer savvy so i have no clue what this means. im using a NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 and my OS is Windows XP. then i went to NVIDIA.com to dowload the latest driver. when i try to install it on my computer, then i get yet ANOTHER error message saying "could not locate any drivers compatible w/current hardware". then it exits the setup! i also tried going into my display setting, then going through the advanced settings to update my driver that way, (which it did apparently) i dont understand whats going on! im at my wits end her folks! can i fix this problem and make the game run on my computer, or do i have to dole out the cash for a new card? Any input is valuable and if theres any questions about anything i already stated, please feel free to ask!

Did you ever get this fixed? I've ran into the exact same problem. Even with the same OS, Vid Card and all down to the last T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back