Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

emav

Hello team, glad to join this site.

I've an HP 6910p laptop, and started to get blue-screens, I'm using WinXP SP3. The event I found is: (attached the minidump.dmp file)

Event Type: Information
Event Source: Save Dump
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1001
Date: 1/29/2010
Time: 9:20:34 AM
User: N/A
Computer: LABOLN10000039
Description:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x40000080 (0x89b36130, 0x89610378, 0xbacdfbbc, 0x00000001).

I hope you can read that minidump.dmp file to identify what could be the problem.

I appreciate your support.
Mauricio

Attachments

• Mini012910-01.dmp
    64 KB · Views: 1
  • Mini012510-01.dmp
    64 KB · Views: 1
Hi emav. Just so you know the mods will most likely move your post to the appropriate BSOD subforum under the main Windows OS forum

The one minidump specifically cited the Intel NIC driver ele5132.sys as the cause of your system crashes. Many people have issues with this driver. Go to HP and find your particular model and update your drivers from their site.

Hi emav. Just so you know the mods will most likely move your post to the appropriate BSOD subforum under the main Windows OS forum

The one minidump specifically cited the Intel NIC driver ele5132.sys as the cause of your system crashes. Many people have issues with this driver. Go to HP and find your particular model and update your drivers from their site.

Route44 - yes, sorry, I posted it wrong. Many thanks for the prompt reply, I'm sure that would be the fix. One more question, how do you 'open or read' those dmp files?
thanks Again, Mauricio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back