DVD Burner burns when it wants to

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDawg

I guess this is the right forum to post this in but I replaced my dvd burner (u can see the specs in my profile) but I replaced it because of problems before...and now I am having another problem. When I burn DVD files (VOB etc.) to dvd-r it will get to about 90% I believe and then it will say burn process failed. I use the newest Nero but I decided to try cloneDVD and try burning the dvd video files...it completed "successfully" but won't play in any dvd player. I have tried multiple movies to burn but no luck...also the reason why I think it is the dvd burner is when I simulate the burn with nero it always works but when I try to burn it don't work. And I think it burns everything else fine for some reason it won't burn dvd video files.

Ok...now I haven't had a "failed burn" yet but after it's done "successfully" burning I pop it in the dvd player always played these dvds but it won't play it...so I popped in a dvd I burnt a while ago that worked before and it still works fine so something isn't right here...I just don't know if I need to go get a new one or not...

As for this problem I bought a brand new dvd burner...I get the same problems so far...I purchased the Last Samurai and ripped it and tried burning it...are they putting copy protection on everything now? but there was also a few other movies I ripped and tried burning with my old burner and they wouldn't burn and this burner burnt them...hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back