DVD / CD duplicator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I'm interested in building a "multi-bay" unit containing one DVD / CD player and five or more DVD / CD burners linked to the player for the purpose of duplicating several of "My" CD's & DVD's at the same time. Does anyone know of a controller board or a motherboard and controller combination that would allow me to do this so that multiple copies can be all made in one shot on the multiple burners? Also, does anyone know of a good software program to control this operation?
Thanks,
Rayco

Rayco

No, only copies of presentations that I have created for use by people I'm working with. Illegal operations and I don't get along well. :blackeye:

If you want to stack up that many burners then you either need several ATA controllers or a SCSI controller or just get USB burners.

Nero supports burning with several burners.

Rayco

Thanks for the info. Thats what I thought I'd have to do but thought someone may make an intelligent controller for the purpose. Sometimes I have 25~30 kids in a class and get lazy doing my lessons 1 by 1 to CD's and DVD's for their study at home materials.....Again, thanks much. :wave:

I had a duplicator at one time - kinda let it die though and never looked at getting it fixed. The software that came with it was discjuggler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back