Dvd drive problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, ive been using the same dvd drive for the past year or so and ive had no problems, but just in the past couple weeks whenever i try to play these games: Madden 08, nba live 08, and Neverwinter nights 2, it says that it was unable to authorize the original disk within the time limit. and it only does this with these three games, ironicly when u try to load all three of them it does that thing where the arrow turns into a spinning CD, and so i was wondering if anyone knows why it cant authorize these games when it used to be able to and if anyone knows how to fix it thanks a bunch.

-superfly1820 signing out

if you failed to properly register these games - i.e. pay for them after the trial limit, then there is nothing Techspotters can do for you. Do the right thing and pay for them.

if you are saying the disks are timing out when accessing, perhaps they are dirty, scratched, or the DVD player is worn out. (or a combination of all)

i have paid for all of these games they are not demos they are full games. and the thing is the dvd drive plays all my other games. so idk what the problem is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back