DVD Shrink problems. audio and menu problems up on playback, help..

By sylvainsox11
Feb 28, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DVD Shrink problems help me out ???????

I just started using dvd shrink, and i am using Sonic to burn the discs. everything seemed to have went well until i play the dvd. The sound works fine at first but if you fastforward or rewind the sound cuts out. Also some times the menus don't work either. What am i doing wrong ????
  2. sylvainsox11

sylvainsox11 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

I just started using dvd shrink, and i am using Sonic to burn the discs. everything seemed to have went well until i play the dvd. The sound works fine at first but if you fastforward or rewind the sound cuts out. Also some times the menus don't work either. What am i doing wrong ????
  3. xxpeetxx

xxpeetxx Newcomer, in training

I dunno what is your problem, cause u didnt wrote, what r u doin wiht shrink. If you r shrinking a dvd9 to dvd5, maybe the sound vill be late, but on your dvd player you can tune the latency, and then it will be correct. By the way The dvd shrink can burn dvd.
  4. sylvainsox11

sylvainsox11 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

dvd shrink

how do you burn with shrink?
  5. xxpeetxx

xxpeetxx Newcomer, in training

just click on the backup button, and there choose the burn page. set it up, and go. when the converting process is finished, the program will burn the disk automatically.
  6. JMMD

JMMD TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,177

I've never had any issues with Shrink and I've been using it since the first BETA.

There are plug-ins for NERO and DVDDecrypter. I didn't think Shrink had a burning engine built in, I thought you needed to have one of those two apps installed. Either way, you can also output to as an ISO and burn with DVDDecrypter.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.