DVDplayer wont play most video clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and thanks to all for this wonderful website. Lets see ill start with my dvd player being disabled so my friend could put in Nero burner to burn cd's. Just bought a basic separate from computer DVD player extremely basic with no s video outlet in back;my manual says DVD- RAM orDVD-RW cds will not play but the problem is i've been alble to transfer some clips to dvd player they work but most of them will not transfer to dvd player. think this ties in but not certain avi amp and mpeg clips i get microsoft warning missing codec or cannot play with attachments- i write the files to cd correcly and havent run out of space. Could i use a more expensive cd or is their a special video clip cd? Ive also downloaded clips were the sound worked on the DVD payer but no picture. im assuming i need some kind of driver, codec, encoder? Copywright cannot be problem as other copywrighted clips downloaded.THe wmp-windows media player clips were the real problem. remeber have not used wmp musicmatch or real burners as they did not work at all.PS computer is separate room fom dvd player could that be a problem? Thanks and i hope i posted correctly my first time as my contact lenses are killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back